Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting back to my love of the "stuff".

You may recall that I started blogging long ago about stuff.
Today, I return to the orginal mission and will talk about stuff.
Today I write mostly about baby stuff since that is what I obsess about..

Here are some items I am currently loving....

1.  Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets. Amanda and Taj approved.
He won't part with his blankie for naps or night night.
I prefer the ones straight from Aden and Anais instead of the Target or Diapers.com versions.

2.  Cabbage Patch Cutie
A tiny, fun version of a doll I loved as a child. This was a gift from his Papa.

3. Plan Toys Tea Set
Every boy needs a tea set. Atleast that's what I think. We have removed the smallets parts and saved   them for when Taj is a little bigger - but we have lots of fun with this.

4.  Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are lots of fun. They are safe for the slobbery, teething kid who wants some relief on those gums. They also make good things to clack together.... He loves them:)

5. The Kindle
I love it. So convenient and reads just like a New York Times bestseller. I still hit up the library and bookstore but this makes reading so easy and fun! I love scouring the internet for great FREE ebooks.





   

No comments: