Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday - 10 Favorite Articles of Clothing

1. Black Scarf with Pink Flowers. Scarves in general are wonderful.
2. My Goodwill black pants, perfect length and they were $3 - can't beat that.
3. Black Turtleneck sweater from TJ Maxx in Louisville, a winter favorite.
4. RL Cordoroy Purse- (techinically not an article of clothing but purses are kind of my thing)
5. Teal boat neck shirt with flowers on the side.
6. Vintage "goonies" tee with the neck ripped out.
7. denim skirt
8. Black Rehearsal Dinner dress
9. White cropped blazer
10. White tank top that goes under everything...

At some point there will be a whole list devoted to just purses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Top 10 Articles of Clothing:
1) My grey mens sweater from J.Peterman
2)Terry cloth gym shorts (aka my office attire:)
3) My "butt jeans" from the Limited
4) My b&w houndstooth dress coat
5) tweed pantsuit
6) my red fake Coach purse that I got from a street vendor in NYC for $14
7) My black flip flops
8) red Liquor Barn t-shirt "yes, I work here!"
9) fuzzy baby blue cowlneck sweater from the ATL
10) my ol' Nike tennis shoes

Anonymous said...

if you do not update your site more, i will not visit any more.

Anonymous said...

I want a vintage Goonies tshirt!