Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ten on Tuesday on Thursday - Top 10 Halloween Costumes


1. It was 1984 and I was E.T. This was my favorite costume of all- it was handmade by my mother- I had huge feet, huge fingers, and a beautiful red heart. She made the costume from a MCCall's pattern and bought a mask to match. It was awesome!!!
2. The various versions of witch costumes I wore over the course of my childhood.
3. A shower. A college friend make a circular shower rod that hung a curtain around his body - equipped with a shower head sticking up and out over his head.
4. The Black Eyed Pea.
5. Hannibal Lecter - accompanied by Clarice of course.
6. Carrie
7. Static Cling
8. George W. Bush (funniest and the scariest)
9. Road Sign - Speed Hump Ahead
10. Jason- the plastic mask will freak me out every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check these out:
http://www.retrocrush.com/costumes/