Monday, September 11, 2006

What I have been doing.

Thanks for checking back to see that I have arrived back to the land of the blogging.
I have been feeling a bit random scattered and let my blogging responsibilities get away from me. Being wife, mom, career woman, and graduate student is rough. Okay, technically I am not a MOM, but I couldn't leave it out, it adds so much to the story line. and just maybe I am not exactly what some might view as a "career woman". this term is totally up for debate, but i have a full time job and I can pay my bills so I look at this as career woman criteria.

Here is what I have been up to:

working.
teaching.
reading, I have taken to reading fiction and magazines more often these days.
brainstorming
pondering on the meaning of life (don't laugh, i am serious)

cooking
writing
taking care of my Lucky
taking care of my shubin

So much to talk about, where do I begin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, I saw the word MOM and I thought to myself "self, is Amanda trying to sneak a hint to us in her blog, waiting to see how many will catch on?" However, you answered before I could ponder and freak out too much. Darn!

I am so glad you got back into groove of your blog again.

I am a bit dissappointed that you didn't go into more detail about the subject of the book "fireflies". I guess I will have to do more investigating. I am always looking for good stuff to read.