Friday, July 21, 2006

So it's officially 18 minutes away...


It is now 4:42. At 5:00, the work day will be over. Since my earlier blog, many things have transpired. I found a donkey pez dispenser and a tacky paire of bronze shoes at a shoe store during my lunch break. I bought them both. It seems a bit ironic that on my very last day here, my coworkers and I decide to go shoe shopping during lunch... why this had not come up before I am uncertain.

For lunch I feasted on some kick butt mac and cheese, greenbeans, chicken, and sweet potatoes from Juniors.. It was so tasty and even better my friend Shelia footed the bill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it's because we are so excited about your departure, we didn't mind celebrating together!

Again, you are so witty!!

Anonymous said...

Well you know my friend, I don't beleive that we have ever had the Opportunity to go shopping on our lunch hour, you know with the problem w/ having the bosses with us and all, I do it alot, that's why I usually eat alone, then I'm in CONTROL! But hey Missy, your just right down the hall and we, as in me and u, can go to lunch another time and enjoy a few minutes of shopping - my eye's love to catch a glimpse of the great one the "50% OFF SALE" sign.