Sunday, July 23, 2006

Obsessed with bags.


Init™ Slim Notebook Case
A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I went out and finally purchased a new laptop for me. Having my own computer now is quite nice. We put it off as long as we could but with a thesis due in spring, you can only avoid the inevitable for so long. Being all girl, I immediately began my search for a fashionable laptop bag. I don't expect to travel with it all that much so spending $100 was out of the question. I searched high and low- ebags, ebay, overstock, amazon and more. I refused to even consider checking out the ordinary black bulky bags at the familiar electionics super stores. Soon enough I was tired of looking and the constant sticker shock got a little old, so I stopped into Best Buy on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised by my find, yes it is red and reminds me of a ski jacket but it has an incredibly padded, quilited lining and is very light.
Best of all, I paid a whopping 9.99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!! Just wanted t osay Hi and that I have read everything on your blog! It is nice to be updated. Thinking about starting my own!

Amanda Saha said...

The strap on this thing broke within 6 months -guess that is what i get for paying 10 bucks for a laptop back.