Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Darkness prevails.


When I walked down the hall this morning it seemed like the building was still asleep. There are two lights out in my hallway and the darkness is somehow cozy. Everyone seems to be on a summer hiatus. I stepped around the corner to tell a co worker I had a meeting at 11:00 but her office was empty. I don't think there is a soul down the corridor that cares where I am at 11:00. Is this paradise? Am I dreaming? I think I am being tricked.

Today, I have discovered that despite my numerous attempts there is no artist or song out there that can drown the sound of a computer recycled from the 90's. In this discovery, I also learned that I really like Jack Johnson and Michael Buble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buble is lot's of fun, I agree.

Department life can be a special treat, but it also may be a trick.