Wednesday, August 03, 2011

An Old Facebook Note. MOST of it still true.... You can guess the parts that aren't.

I tagged you so you would read my note.




Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.



(To do this, go to "notes" under the plus sign on tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)



1. I grew up on a farm where i was comfortable with the culture of killing animals for food and shooting animals for sport. Now i think i would cry if i had to shoot a deer. NOW, if the deer was attacking me that would probably be no problem. Having said this, I still enjoy hamburgers and porkchops but I think the corporate feedlot led to the demise of honest ethical agricutlure. I am conflicted about all of this...



2. I want to adopt a pot bellied pig when i have a few acres for it to sloth around on.



3. The idea of childbirth really grosses me out and if you talk to me about your own birthing experiences it will make me want to vomit. I cannot explain why and I wish I could change this. Also, i think it is wierd to post ultrasound pics on FB and myspace. I mean I am not trying to offend anyone here, however, that is the inside of you - and that to me is personal...



4. I have a yellow bellied slider turtle named Monk. He might be a girl.



5. I own over 40 handbags.



6. I have a nice Wizard of Oz Collection, most of it still resides at my parents house.



7. I sew, design handbags from recycled menswear, can tomatoes, and bake my own bread. I think Martha Stewart is the cat's pajamas. I like it that she has served time in prison. I also like it that she is really bitchy. A few people in my life have told me "you have too much time on your hands, have a kid already" and i did not talk to them for a long time afterwards



8. I LOVE teaching people.



9. I want to travel to India Dec 2009.



10. I love my dogs like they are my children. They are shelter dogs. I think shelter / rescue dogs are the best and I will never compromise on this. YAY for hybrid vigor.



11. One of my favorite childhood memories was playing basketball with Jeremy and then realizing it was 8:00 and racing into the house to catch the latest Cosby show episode.



12. When i was in the 6th grade I played center for our elementary school basketball team in two games. I usually started forward.



13. I will NEVER miss an episode of Project Runway and I think Heidi Klum hung the moon.



14. When I was a sixth grader I placed third in the Kentucky State Junior 4-H Swine Judging Contest.



15. I took a quiz on belief.net about what religious group I should join and it said that I was 80% Quaker.



16. My favorite part of back to school shopping as a kid was definitely the school supplies - specifically the trapper keeper.



17. I am very particular about what kinds of paper and pen that I use.



18. I am 29 and I have a ton of gray hair. I mean way more then the average 29 year old.



19. Another great childhood memory I have is having my best friend Natalie over on Sundays. I remember sitting on the front porch swing and being SOOO excited when her mom's station wagon would pop over the hill. We had lots of good fun.



20. I cannot sleep well unless my sheets, blankets, and comforter are perfectly placed.



21. I think kentucky is God's country.

Heaven is blue, Kentucky has bluegrass... it all makes sense to me.



22. I have a really bad temper and unfortunately hold grudges. I know this and I have been working on it for the past couple of years.



23. I used to sling vegetables for a living. I was laid off and this changed my life. That is why I love working in career development.



24. I feed off of making people laugh. I am wise enough to know that I started doing this because i am the baby of five and like to get attention.



25. I worked in retail for all four years of college and a couple summers in high school. Because of this, I will NEVER shop on the day after Thanksgiving because I know it is the crappiest day of the year to work and people are really really mean when it comes to buying cheap christmas gifts.

No comments: