Sunday, February 11, 2007

Top 10 Reasons that I Love my Cats

1) My cats are ying and yang: Soybean is a fastidiously clean, shrimp-loving, dignified, curious, one-woman-cat. Bella is so smelly that I bathe her every 2 weeks, she eats granola bars and rice krispy treats, and is an absolute slutty-kitty--she has no standards as long as you are offerring a belly rub.

2) Bella, The Neurotic, will go postal over a laser pointer.....this can sometimes lead to HOURS of entertainment in the oh-so-exciting-city of Wichita....

3) Soybean supervises my makeup application every morning.

4) Soybean is such a neat freak that, when the lid is left up, he will wash his paws in the toilet after using the litter box. (I have been trying to get this on film, but he gets stage-fright)

5) Bella submits to Soft Paw application like a little pro!

6) There is nothing like walking in the door and having 2 kitties scream at you because you were missed!

7) When they watch birdies out the window they make a little Ricky-Ticky-Tavi sound--such predators!!

8) Bella likes to play with wee house guests. (Soybean disappears)

9) Soybean has more personality than most people I know.

10) They wake me up every morning with purrs!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Saha said...

I am glad that atleast one of my guest bloggers is still alive out there....