Thursday, January 18, 2007

and you thought your holidays were interesting.....

This Christmas gift story tops the cake.

This gal I know through a coworker was sitting around with her entire family on a beautiful Christmas Day opening gifts. She was so excited when her sister got an emerald ring thinking her gift would be equally faboo. She opened hers--remember, in front of the whole family, and it was a HELLO KITTY VIBRATOR!!!!!!
Her mom turned to her and seriously said, "I know you've been under a lot of stress lately, you should really do something about it".
Since when did Hello Kitty start making vibrators?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it you? LOL go ahead tell us the truth.

2 things I don't think should go together - hello kitty and vibrators.

Amanda Saha said...

No, not me, but what a laugh!

BellaBean said...

This has got to be one of the funniest stories I have ever heard!!