Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Book Club Participants

The book has been chosen....

Please make your way out to the bookstore to purchase "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini

Read up on it on Amazon.

The BookClub will begin Discussions on this blog on NOVEMBER 22. This falls on a wednesday. Every Wednesday, feel free to leave your thoughts and questions in the comments section of the blog post that day. On wednesday mornings, i will post a question for thought and discussion. If you would like to pose a question to start off the wednesday discussions, please email them to me at the email addressed listed to the left on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to purchasing and reading this book. This will be my first book club. Does this mean I'm a virgin again? LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this book club!!