Friday, November 17, 2006

Book Club Participants- I want a name for our group, what shall we call ourselves? Suggestions please!

Hopefully, all of you are in full swing and ready for some reading. To get things started, why don't we read Chapters 1-3 for Wednesday Nov 22.

This may be a slow start, but, we can speed things up as we get into the book a bit more. I have snagged a couple of great reading guides and I am totally stoked for good discussion. I will post a question early on Wednesday morning and then we can discuss it up via the comments feature on my blog as long as we want. You guys can also look for and ask good questions as you see fit, anything goes!

Thanks for participating and if you have anyone in mind who you think might be interested in joining us, get them on board soon!

No comments: