Thursday, August 17, 2006

my must haves for fall 2006

I have been keeping a mental list of all of the things I really want for this fall. I probably won't be able to afford half of the lot, but if I don't start writing them down eventually I will forget.
So here are a few things I really, really, want. In true Amanda style, I will start with the purses.
I found both of these on BlueFly, the first is made by BCB Girls and is currently clearanced. The second bag is a new fall bag by Hype.

Next on the list, shoes- casual but fun semi athletic shoes from Keds. I am obsessed with the owls. Found at zappos.com

The scarf- as seen earlier in the blog, from imogene.


This cool sweater from Old Navy


Lots of henly tunic/ tee shirts, a basic short black blazer good for layering with jeans, jeans, basic khakis, boots, new trousers for work, camis for layering, a couple of new headbands/scarves, a charm necklace, right hand ring, bracelets, denim skirt.... wow that is a long list.

Hopefully, I can find some of this stuff on a thrifting adventure. Look out goodwill...

No comments: