Tuesday, August 15, 2006

been slow to blog

Sorry I have been slow to blog lately, keep checking back...more good stuff to come.

For now- here is Today's Ten on Tuesday list.
Make sure you leave your ten in the comments section!

Ten Things I Hate Doing.
1. Going to the doctor.
2. Blowing my nose.
3. Using public restrooms.
4. Watching professional football.
5. being fitted for bridesmaid dresses... this one has to be the worst.
6. getting shots
7. cleaning windows.
8. fighting with good friends.
9. riding in the back seat when the drivers clearly don't know where they are going.
10. taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are my 10 - in random order, as they pop in my mind.
1. bad customer service
2. whiny students
3. demanding students - I want it now!
4. Liver - all kinds, YUCK!
5. Mayo, miracle whip, any type of sandwich spread. Ick, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, just thinking of them (OK this item is my most hated!!)
6. UF parking
7. Florida heat
8. smell of wet dog/cat food.
9. rude/mean people
10. working w/psycho bosses. Thank God I have been delivered from this problem almost 8 months now!!! Yippy.